A Guide To Insert Images To Your GMAIL Messages
Inserting Images to a message in GMAIL was a very tedious earlier in the past. In order to ease this activity, Google has added a new feature named Gmail Lab feature to google mail, which helps in inserting images while composing a mail. Now adding images to your message is made simpler.
Google mail user’s need to just follow a set of steps and get this feature activated to expedite the Inserting Images feature while composing a mail.
The few steps to be followed are:
- Sign in to your Google mail.
- After signing into google mail navigate on top through settings option which is in the right hand side corner of your screen.
- Now select the Labs option.
- Here, you can select an option called as Inserting Images.
- Under “Inserting Images” check on the enable radio button to get this feature started.
- Great! Now this feature is successfully enabled.
Excellent, here after each time you try to compose a mail you find an option to help you in inserting images on Google mail toolbar.