A Hack To Turn Your Yahoo! Messenger Nickname Blank
A hack which will make a yahoo username invisible on the messenger, allowing one to chat with any person either in a public or a private yahoo chat room. This feature will make your name become invisible and hide your identity from others.
One can easily switch back to the original i.e display their nicknames on messenger again. So this hack is user friendly and very safe too. Anyone can easily play tricks on their yahoo messenger friends by utilizing “Yahoo Invisible Username Trick”.
Your nickname will appear blank on the member listing for every chat room. No other person will be capable of tracing your name. Even if you initiate chatting, your messages are displayed as received from an anonymous yahoo user. As many users are unaware of this great and simple trick they will be surprised to see messages from an anonymous person in the chat room.
Steps to follow to make Yahoo! messenger’s users name Invisible:
- Click open Yahoo! messenger. Login using your id and password
- Browse and select messenger, select my contact info from the messenger.
- An editable “yahoo accounts” page opens. Here type in the password to proceed further.
- You will find edit/ create aliases to your right hand sidebar. Select it.
- Browse and select a link “add an alias”.
- The code [?] should be copied from within square brackets. Now paste the same as a name for the new alias. The user is requested to copy only the code and not the brackets.
- Now save all the changes. This causes the username to become invisible on Yahoo messenger.
A user’s profile will bear a blank name for all existing yahoo services. They can roam and access every single chat room with a blank or dummy user name.