A Trick To Copy Text And Images From A Web Page Restricting Right Click Option
Few webmasters protect the contents of their websites by disabling the right mouse click options. When individuals try to save the contents be it image or text by right clicking on the web page, they will not be successful. No options will be displayed when a right click is performed on the page. This can irritate and infuriate users. To overcome this problem a trick is available.
This trick will easily bypass the disabled right mouse click option and copy both images and texts from the webpage. This trick is very simple and helpful too.
Set of steps to follow to copy Message / Text and save images from a website that restricts right click usage:
- Open a web page you wish to copy either the text or an image. Save the image from the web page to your system by following the methods described below.
- When a web page is completely loaded, hold ctrl+u keys from the keyboard.
- These combination keys will then open the source code of your web page.
- Locate the textual matter you wish to copy, then copy and save it from the page.
- Locate the image web link in the source code page and open this hyperlink in a new browser window. From this link you can save the preferred image.
- The copy and save is completed successfully.
A webpage’s source code is a combination of all information and codes that constitute it. Using the above method any individual can browse the contents of a webpage and save the text as well as images.