One of the benefits of owning an Apple device is the Apple EcoSystem. Once you are within the Apple EcoSystem, you can access your content anywhere. You can get them on your iPhone/iPad or MAC without having to do more than a few simple steps. Learn how to Access Apple Music Playlists Anywhere with these simple steps.
Note that you should enable the iCloud Music Library on all your iOS devices and Mac. Thus, you will experience no difficulties in carrying out the steps below.
Access Apple Music Playlists Anywhere – How To
Let’s learn how to do this on the Mac.
- Open iTunes on Mac
- Click on Preferences in iTunes menu
- Click on General from the top of the screen
- Here, click on the iCloud Music Library check box.
- If you are asked for your Apple ID, enter it here and click on OK.
Now, all your content will be available on your Mac. Note that if you make any changes to the content on your Mac, it will reflect upon in other devices that have iCloud enabled.
Now, let’s learn how to do it on the iPhone/iPad
- Tap on the settings app. Scroll down to the music option and tap on it.
- Select the iCloud Music Library option and turn it on.
That’s that! Once you toggle the iCloud Music Library on, it will connect with your Mac and you can access all your content on your iPhone/iPad. Any changes you make to them on your iPhone/iPad will be reflected in all devices that have iCloud enabled.
So, that is how you can access your music (and any other content such as videos, pictures etc.) across any Apple device. If you have problems in doing so, let us know in the comments below.