Adding Bank Account To Paypal Account
PayPal is a secured and assured way of carrying online money transactions. This service which is most widely used worldwide was introduced by the Online Auction Giant, EBay. It is very safe, secure and easy way to carry out all money dealings.
Few people are of the opinion that, withdrawing money is very difficult from PayPal. On the contrary it is the best solution for online dealings. One can withdraw money without verifying the debit or credit card too. A person needs to have an existing bank account with a nationalized bank to create a PayPal account.
How to Add a bank account in a Paypal account:
- First, Create a PayPal account.
- Sign in to the PayPal account. Select Profile hyper link situated at the top of the navigation bar.
- Select by clicking the Add/ Edit Bank Account option.
- This leads to an edit/add page. Fill-in all the necessary details in the form.
- You are asked to select your residing country. Fill in the Name – First name, Last name. Also fill-in the appropriate Bank name and IFSC cipher. The cipher is a unique code designated to every single branch. Now type in the A/c number & submit.
- Now, a new account has been successfully added.
From now on, one can easily withdraw currency from PayPal to your listed bank. Even unverified PayPal accounts are allowed to withdraw $500 /month. For all verified accounts, there is no limit for withdrawing money from PayPal to your listed bank account.