Auto-Maximizing Aero Snap Feature For Windows 7 Operating System
Windows 7 operating system is equipped with a built-in feature named as “Aero Snap”. This feature helps in re-arranging and auto mixing user’s window size. If a user wishes to maximize a window, one can drag the window to top corner of a desktop and the window will be maximized automatically.
If a user wishes to rearrange or reorder certain windows, then dragging them from taskbar to right or left side of desktop is sufficient to serve the purpose. A user can disable or enable this feature by following the steps provided below:
Enabling or Disabling Aero Snap feature on Win7 Operating System
- Open Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Search for ease of access center, double click this option.
- Choose either Make the Mouse Easier to Use option or Change How Your Mouse Works option.
- Navigate and find an option named Make it Easier to Manage Windows option. Check the next option named Prevent windows from Being Automatically Arranged When Moved to the Edge of the Screen.
- Select Ok button. Click Apply button to save all the above changes.
- This completes the disabling process.
Aero Snap feature has been totally disabled from your personal computer. If a user wishes to re-enable this feature again, one has to follow the steps provided above. Then uncheck Prevent windows from Being Automatically Arranged When Moved to the Edge of the Screen option. Aero Snap feature gets enabled on Windows 7 operating system again. This will result in saving more time.