If you are a user of Apple TV and not too happy with it (I am not), you should probably cancel the subscription before the auto-renewal date. It is pretty easy to do that actually. Just like you can cancel subscription to Netflix or HBo, you can do the same on your Apple TV. The problem is that Apple TV doesn’t support touchscreen functionality. Things can get a little difficult while using the Siri remote. Learn how to cancel subscription on Apple TV with these simple steps.
Cancel Subscription on Apple TV – How To
- Navigate to the settings app on your Apple TV
- Launch the settings app using the Siri remote.
- Select the ‘Accounts‘ option in the settings app.
- Select on ‘Manage subscription‘ in the Accounts menu.
- You will be asked for your Apple ID password. Enter it.
- Now, you will get to the menu that shows all your subscriptions. Select a subscription that you wish to cancel from the list of subscriptions.
- Select the renewal option and then cancel the auto renewal option. Confirm when asked for it.
Did you buy a new car or a second hand car and doubtful about its credentials? Find out when your car was manufactured with these simple steps!
That’s it. It is just that simple. Make sure you cancel subscriptions to channels you don’t like before the auto renewal date. You would not want to pay extra money for channels you don’t like.