Copying images and text from the site which don’t allow to copy
There are lots of websites which do not allow you to copy image or text; they just block the images and texts. This is done in order to make a unique site and do not allow their posts to be published somewhere else. Especially in case of matrimonial or match making websites they have disabled right click option just for the member’s privacy. There is a little trick by which you can easily copy any text or images from any websites no matter what they do.
- For Mozilla Firefox users:
- Click on Tools and then Option
- Select the Content tab
- Close the browser and start Firefox again
- For Internet Explorer users:
- Click on Tools and then again click on Internet options
- Select the Security Tab and click on custom level.
- Scroll up to the scripts.
- Then you just have to disable it.
- Close the internet explorer browser and then again open it and the changes will take effect
Always make sure to make the changes back as it was before.