Change The Default Open Folder At The Startup Of Outlook
Usually the Inbox folder will be displayed at the time when you start on Outlook. You can manage and the high priority and essential emails below dissimilar folders and you have a desire for view them quickly.
If you already have the rules set up for receiving your important emails on any particular folder, and if you desire to have that folder open first whenever you run the Microsoft outlook, please follow the below mention steps to change according to your preference.
- Click Tools and then go to Options tab
- Then go to the tab ‘Other’ and hit the button Advanced Options
- Next, click Browse button under General settings tab. You can select now the folder you would like it to be shown while Outlook starts. Don’t forget to click OK and save the entire setting.
- Close Advance Options window by clicking on OK.
- Click OK button and close the Options window.
Now when close and restart Outlook then you will see that the shown folder has been altered to the preferred folder that you choose going on above steps.