Whatsapp has evolved to be the most popular messaging app today. The ability to form groups has increased the popularity of the application. Every user tends to have many groups and conversations active at the same time. This can make it difficult to be managed. To overcome this, you can set different notification sounds for each user and groups. If you are using a iPhone, learn how you can change Whatsapp notification sound on iPhone.
Change Whatsapp notification sound on iPhone
- Open Whatsapp on your iPhone
- Go to any conversation you want to in the active conversation list and tap on the one for which you want to change the notification sound.
- In the conversation window, tap on the recipient/group name. An additional menu will open.
- In this additional menu, tap on ‘Custom notifications‘.
- Select the ‘Message sound‘ option.
- Select the notification tone you want to from the list of options available. Tap Save to successfully change the notification sound.
So, that is all there is to it! That is how you change Whatsapp Notification Sound on iPhone. Even if you have an android or Windows Phone, the process is fairly similar. You can change the Whatsapp Notification Sound on iPhone for other users/groups by following the same method.