Customize USB Menu Using Symenu Utility
Storing data and files to removable and portable USB device is the best way to carry your information from one place to another. If you have stored multiple files and data on your USB device unorganized, then it will be messy and you will find difficulty to search any particular file or folder.
Therefore, you need to organize the stored data properly. To help you with this issue, a special utility named, SyMenu is available, which organizes contents and the data of your USB device. You can easily get quick access to your required files and folders after organizing the sequences of stored data and files.
It is an USB application menu, which is used to organize USB device properly. You can easily personalize it by adding your links to USB programs, files, folders and commands. However, make sure that all files and folders have been stored only in the USB device.
SyMenu is completely a free utility application and supports almost every Windows operating system such as Windows 2003, 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7. In order to run SyMenu properly, you need to have .NET 2.0 frameworks or higher version of this one on your computer. If you will not install .NET framework, SyMenu will prompts error messages and prevent this application from running.
Impressive Highlights of SyMenu
- Start Search Bar: It allows users to search any system configured file on the menu quickly.
- Windows Start Menu Wrapper: It displays the results through Search bar of all program that are inked in host windows Start Menu
- Extension Manager: It allows users to replace current Windows extension associations with SyMenu extension associations.
- Autoexec: It allows users to start System custom list at startup of SyMenu application
- SyFolder: It allows users to organize system in hierarchical manner.