Tips To Disable Spelling And Grammar Checking in Microsoft Word 2007/2010
Spelling checking attribute in the Microsoft Word is fantastic for those people who are in a hurry to complete the work. Without manually going through the spelling errors, the integrated attribute of spelling and grammar checking helps to filter and display mistakes for additional correction. On the other hand, not all the users prefer this feature particularly when you are working on programming scripts. You do not have to worry about this anymore, as you have the option to disable such automated spelling checker so that you will not get the words underlined with red lines.
Steps to Disable Microsoft Spell And Grammar Check
If you want to disable the spelling and grammar check then follow the below mentioned procedure
- Launch Microsoft office, on the menu bar click office button in word 2007 and file button in word 2010, after that go through the Word options at the bottom of the right corner.
- A new window will come up, where you need to click on “Proofing” on the left panel.
- Scroll down the cursor to the “Exception for” where you can select the option for all documents or for the current document.
- After selecting, go to the check hide spelling and grammar error for current doc only.
- To save changes click save
If you are a writer / blogger or if you are learning English, then this grammar tips resource will be very helpful for you.