BSNL BroadBand Internet Connection Slash Prices on EVDO & NIC In Bangalore
If you are using EVDO and NIC cards for broadband connection in Bangalore City, then there is good news for you. Bangalore’s BSNL has announced a fee cut in the regular monthly plans.
EVDO which otherwise would cost Rs.550 earlier will be Rs.300 and NIC which was Rs.250 will be Rs.150 per month. The discount rate is valid for a year from the date of payment, after which the normal rates might come back in effect. Recession and peer competition may be the reason for the sudden slash in prices.
Only those who have Broadband connection will be eligible to advantage of this plan, as the this is necessary as a prior condition and also your monthly charges should be Rs 499 or more.
BSNL’s EVDO connection is one of the best on-the-move internet connection within Bangalore city.
You can get more details about both the plans (Right click on the link and save the source on your desktop) :
- How Can I Check My Broadband Internet Upload / Download Speed ?
- How To Share Internet Connection Or LAN Connection Between A Laptop And Desktop In Windows XP ?
- Check Your Bangalore City Traffic Violation Online
- Search If Your Vehicle Is Blacklisted For Traffic Violations In Bangalore, India
- How To Access Gmail When There is no Internet Connection or when I am offline