Download Images in Bunches Using OpenImage Utility
In order to download images, users need to download desired images separately by following the same process frequently. The traditional way to download is a bit time consuming and it is a hassled process, as you need to visit the website and right click on the desired images to choose the save option.
Here is the OpenImage utility, which makes the downloading process much easier. It allows users to download images in bulk by downloading multiple images without browsing over the websites again and again.
OpenImage is a complete solution to download favorite images easily. This application is free to download and easy to use.
Instructions to Download Images with OpenImage Utility
- Initially, launch the application and navigate to Task>> New Download.
- Here, you just enter the URL of selected website from where you want to download images.
- Select the output location folder to store downloaded files.
- You can customize the settings such as change the file size, file format and rename the files.
- Finally, hit the Create button to instigate the downloading process.
OpenImage 126.96.36.199 utility is compatible with Windows XP/Vista /7. It is a standalone application, so the users just need to run the executable file to launch the application i.e. no need to install the application. The only thing that users need to have is .NET Framework 2.0 or above version on system to run it properly. If you find it useful then download it from here on your computer.
Rakesh Kumar says
Great tool. Now we can download more images instantly and no need to wait for downloading for others. Thanks for suggesting.