Easily Recover Your Instant Messenger Passwords Using MessenPass v1.27
There are a number of different Instant Messenger (IM) services such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Gtalk, ICQ, AOL, MySpace IM, Trillian, AIM, Miranda, PaltalkScene, GAIM/Pidgin, Digsby etc. which are widely used for communicating with friends and family.
In a process of managing so many messaging services, there are chances that you forget the passwords of few of them. However, you do not have to worry about it anymore. You may now recover your forgotten passwords using MessenPass. This tool recovers the passwords of all instant messengers for the presently logged in user.
MessenPass can recover the passwords from your PC provided you have enabled the option “Remember Password” in every messenger tool. If you have the option “Remember Password” enabled, you need to simply download and install MessenPass on your PC.
Double click on its icon so as to run MessenPass and you will see that it automatically detects all the instant messengers installed on your system. It will decrypt all your saved IM passwords and display them along with the respective usernames. MessenPass works with all the instant messaging services mentioned below.
- Windows Live Messenger (In Windows Vista and XP).
- Windows Messenger (In Windows XP).
- MSN Messenger
- Yahoo Messenger (5.x and 6.x versions only).
- ICQ Lite 4.x/5.x/2003
- Google Talk
- AOL IM (version 4.6 or below), AIM Pro and AIM 6.x.
- Trillian Astra
- MySpace IM
The below mentioned commands can be used to save all IM passwords directly.
- /stab <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into text (tab-delimited) file.
- /sverhtml <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into a HTML file (vertical).
- /stext <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into text file (regular).
- /shtml <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into a HTML file.
- /scomma <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into text (comma-delimited) file.
- /sxml <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into a XML file.
- /stabular <Filename> – Saves all IM passwords into tabular text file.
MessenPass is a free all-in-one IM password recovery tool ideal for people who deal with multiple IM services.
[…] launching and signing into Window Live Messenger 2011, all of the contacts included in messenger seem to be offline. This error takes place irrespective […]
[…] using the Window Live Messenger, whenever an user sign in or sings out of messenger service, it will pop up an alert over the […]