Enable or Disable the Tabbed Browsing Option in IE 7
Nowadays, the tabbed browsing feature has been added in nearly all browsers like Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome and etc. The tabbed browsing feature will be very handy once you learn to use it according to your convenience.
Conversely, opening too many tabs would be a real pain as it slows down your PC. If you don’t use the tabbed browsing feature while browsing on net, you can stop and remove it from browser.
Following is the step by step instruction set to remove this feature in Internet Explorer.
Removal of Tabbed Browsing Feature in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer 7 window and go to Tools and then go to Internet Options.
- Click on the General option and Tab Settings option.
- Now you have to “UnCheck“ the feature of tabbed browsing. The tabbed browsing feature will be stopped in Internet Explorer.
- That’s it.
You will see that all the links are opening in a new page rather than new tabs.
If you would like to add tabbed browsing feature in IE browser, go through the following steps.
- First of all, if you don’t have Internet Explorer 7, download it from the following link Here.
- After downloading and installing IE 7, follow the steps given above to go to the option named as Tabbed Browsing Settings.
- In this option just enable and activate the tabbed browsing feature in IE.
You can remove or add the tabbed browsing feature in the IE 7. You can also make the tabbed browsing feature more easy and smooth by using the add-ons. Follow the link given Here to download these add-ons.