Extracting and Saving Images from Power Point Files is no more Complex Task
Some people didn’t find difficulties when extracting pictures from PowerPoint files. If anyone would like to save specific pictures from power point slides then he/she has to follow complex process to save it. However now there is no need to follow that complex process. It takes to much time to extract images from power point files. Here you will get tips to explore and save your favorite files from power point files easily.
- There is a key on the keyboard “PrintScreen”. Once you press that key your favorite image or picture will automatically save on your desktop.
If you want to extract a lot of pictures then this process will be a headache for you. Pressing again and again PrintScreen button consumes much of your time and effort. Even quality of images will be low because in this time consuming process.
Extract and save images using HTML exporting option:
- Run your power point slides on the screen
- Navigate to File>Save As to save file as a web page(*.htm,*.html)
- Now locate that folder where you saved your favorite images in HTML format.
- Here you can get your images and pictures
- Finally you have completed the task of exporting images from power point files.
These two ways of exporting HTML files from PowerPoint files in order to enable the user to get their images quickly. All you need to do is just follow these simple steps to extract and save images in your preferred location.