How can You Extract Blogger Posts, Labels, and Comments from BlogSpot to WordPress?
If you have your own blog on BlogSpot and wish to extract all your blogger comments, posts and labels from BlogSpot to WordPress, here you will get answer of your all questions.
This tutorial will really help you to extract and import all posts and comments in WordPress easily. It seems to be very complex process however after reading this article you will find that it is a very easy one. However, there is an important point to remember before following these steps. It means all imported posts and comments will be converted into categories. Later you can convert it into labels with the help of WordPress converter.
WordPress allows user many features such as export, import, blogware, text pattern, typepad, moveable type, and WordPress blogs. The steps of importing posts and comments from BlogSpot to WordPress are following:
- First of all login to WordPress and move to Tools>Import.
- Here you will get some options, you just click on blogger to start importing procedure
- Now you will be able to see your own blogs. In case you do not see then open new tab and login in blogger with your own account.
- Choose the specific blog which you want to import. Click on the import option
- Now you will see the authorization request tab. Now grant or accept the authorization to import your own blogger contents such as comments and posts.
- Now you are done your entire blogger contents will be delivered to WordPress.
Final you can easily import your entire contents easily by following these steps.