Extraction Of ZIP Files Online Fixes Unsupported Compression Error
Unsupported Compression Method is the name of the error that is faced by many of us lots of time. This error takes place while extracting a zip file. This type of error message such as unsupported compression method does not indicate corruption of the file or the file being corrupted. This error message is displayed when a zip file is extracted with old version of WinZip. New Version can be found here.
Use the free online service, WobZip, to extract any zip files easily. It even works without any WinZip installed in your machine. Some of the cool features of WobZip are mentioned below:
- You don’t have to install any software on your system to unzip any zipped file using WobZip.
- It has a powerful antivirus with which it scans all the files that is extracted. It makes sure that you are downloading secure and safe files only.
- It is compatible with zip files up to 100 MB.
- Formats it supports are NSIS, DEB, RPM, CPIO, Z, LZHCHM, ARJ, ISO, CAB, RAR, TAR, BZIP2, GZIP, ZIP and even 7Z.
- Use the URL to unzip any files directly and even download them.