Are you an ardent Facebook user on your iPhone? Do you feel it is loading too slow on your iPhone on iPad? Or is Facebook not loading on iPhone? Don’t worry, follow these smart tips to fix the problem as if it never existed before!
Facebook Not Loading on iPhone – Fix
- The easiest step is to quit the app and relaunch it
- Turn on/off WiFi or data connection a few times.
- Sometimes, all those cookies and websites history that is saved on your phone from those browsing sessions can cause your Facebook application to slow down. Clearing them will help.
- If you use Safari, do the following: Settings>Safari>Clear History and Website Data.
- If you are a Chrome user, do the following: Chrome>Menu>Settings>Privacy>Select the data you want to clear>Clear.
- Another alternative that fixes the problem always is to uninstall the app and install it again.
- Restart your phone or try resetting all the settings with a factory reset.
- Update your Facebook application if it is out of date. Check on the app store often for a new update, especially if you have auto updating turned off.
- Change the DNS settings on your iPhone or iPad. Sometimes, that can be a problem.
- Finally, if none of these work, report the problem to Facebook and pray that the tech geeks at Palo Alto do something about it.
So, that’s that! These are some of the ways to fix the issue of Facebook Not Loading on iPhone. Which of them worked for you? Let us know in the comments below!