Fix The Error Encountered While Accessing Adsense Deluxe WordPress Plugin
In case you have upgraded WordPress to 2.8.2 version, you must have come across an error message while accessing Adsense Deluxe plugin control panel. You will encounter this error message not once but every time you try to use the Adsense Deluxe control panel.
The reason behind this is that, there are a few modification made in the WordPress versions 2.8.2 and 2.8.3 that result in a few plugins becoming unstable which is the reason why the plugins fail to work properly. The error message that is shown while you access the plugin is as follows:
“You Do Not Have Sufficient Permissions to Access this Page”.
To resolve this issue, all you need to do is, make some modifications in 2.8.2 version of WordPress by using the below mentioned tip.
- First of all, go to Plugins and deactivate/disable the Adsense Deluxe plugin.
- You need to edit the plugin by clicking on the option “Edit”.
- Within the code, look for the text “admin_head” and change it to “admin_menu”.
- Now, you need to click on the option “Update File” in order to save.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
Now, try accessing the Adsense Deluxe plugin control panel and you will notice that it does not show the error message anymore.