How To Fix The Issues That You Get While Viewing Videos In VLC Media Player
It may be possible that you will get trouble using VLC media player on windows vista. Actually VLC media player requires DirectX to be installed properly.
Sometimes people remove all installed applications to get installed VLC media player. Even many people change default settings to remove that problem of VLC media player, which is not really considered the right way to resolve this problem.
Mentioned below, you will find the instructions to install VLC media player properly in order to fix the problem:
- First of all you have to open VLC application then go to settings, then choose preferences option
- Now choose video option and click output modules
- You will get advanced options box on your screen
- There is DirectX video output option in the list
- Finally click save option
- Restart your VLC media player
Now you should be able to watch your favorite movies of any format in your VLC media player. VLC media player supports almost all the video formats, therefore people choose this player to watch their favorite videos on this particular player.
All you need is to follow the abovementioned steps to install VLC media player properly. This method really helps you to enjoy the videos in your free time, since is the best player which plays all the video files. Therefore, you need to follow these steps to install VLC player precisely.