Fixing HP Installer Plug-In And Uninstaller That Has Stopped Working Giving Error Messages
When trying to install or maybe uninstall HP printing as well as scanning software, or getting driver for printer of HP, scanner or any other imaging devices, an error message may be displayed. The process installation or uninstallation of HP program will automatically stop and cannot continue further or finish.
- HP Installer Plug-in Option has stopped working.
- Due to a problem, the program was stopped working correctly. If there is solution present for that problem then Windows will shutdown the program and it will notify about the available solution.
- The attributes which are extended are inconsistent.
- Installer/Uninstaller of HP has stopped working.
- Installer Recovery plug-in of HP has stopped working.
In order to resolve this problem for the smooth running of this software as to avoid installation or un-installation problems with HP software suite, the user will have to uninstall IE8 browser. After that, the user should restart the computer so that the desired changes can take place.
The order worsens off internet-explorer did not give any such problem was running the HP software. We should be expecting an update patch very soon on this.