Format Nokia Symbian Phone
As we have described in several other posts about how to self remove viruses from Symbian phone, whenever users experience virus threats in their Nokia Symbian phone, then they need to reset the settings to factory default. This will help in recovering the phone’s normal functioning. Users will be prompted to put security password (12345 default password), while resetting the phone. Once users add this password, phone will be rebooted and it will start with new default setting mode.
What if you forgot the password and unable to reset phone? Here is the new trick to reset your Nokia Symbian phone without using the security code.
- Initially, make sure that your Phone is switch off.
- Now press and hold the key “3”, “*”, “Talk” keys simultaneously followed by Power button.
- Wait until formatting word will be appeared on the screen then release power button.
- Just wait until the process completes. As it will take few minutes to be completed so wait calmly.
- Finally, your phone will be rebooted with factory default settings
You just press buttons cautiously while following this process. As it is a complete formatting, personal data will be erased from your phone. If you are facing trouble regarding phone performance then formatting the phone is the best way to fix the problem. However, be aware that you will lose your all data stored in phone and thus, it will be better to create a backup of your personal data before formatting it.