A revolutionary iPhone application in the field of travelling has just been launched by travel website Tripwolf. It is a social networking site for a traveler which lets the users design their very own custom travel guides for any travel destination. This is done by clubbing the remarks and photographs of fellow travelers and the tips of experienced travelers. This newly launched application – mobile travel guide gives users access to over 500,000 destinations across the globe from travel guide publishers and other users. Travelers will be able to download PDF guides and can also share their photos which they have clicked while travelling to different places, with no upload limit.
Mobile travel guide from Tripwolf can be used by anyone as it is an easy to use application. But only tripwolf members have the facility to synchronize their scrapbook with the application and access their personalized travel guides even when they are offline. This application will make your trip more sophisticated and full of fun and provide you even the smallest of details that you may otherwise miss. It has some really nice features like shake n locate to find the location and travel guides that are available while you are offline, sort search and many other such exciting functions.
1. Some of the travel publishers, who are very trusted, like Marcopolo, Footprint and a few other travel experts have put in information of about more than 500,000 destinations from all over worldwide.
2. Up to 3 travel guides available offline.
3. Automatic synchronization between tripwolf app and scrapbook (you need to be a registered Tripwolf user if you want to avail this feature)
4. Just shake your phone and find your location and have the list of nearby places that you can visit to experience an attraction the name of the option is “Shake’n’locate”.
5. You can, Sort, Filter and Search, in both offline and online modes.
You can download the Tripwolf iPhone application from here.