Free Permanent WebPages Marker / Highlighter Addon For Firefox
Highlight Essential Parts of Web Pages Using Wired-Marker In Firefox
It is observed that, readers have a tendency to highlight main parts of documents in a bright color. They put down the content under the marked part in order to be able to be able to access those parts easily and fast.
It is very obvious that while reading the books, comments can simply be created by means of highlighters. However, a big problem is on the websites and people are quite aware about how to mark the note on a given web site?
Well, if you are user of Firefox browser, you can attempt the add-on present in Firefox which is named as “Wired-Marker”.
Wired-Marker is an attractive everlasting online marker for highlighting the web pages operating in the Firefox browser. You may also employ it for highlighting the images, texts or just about everything on the website.
The highlighted content will be recorded and they also get saved automatically. It saves your lot of time we’re looking for the key points while you return to a web page. The add-on Wired-Marker lets you to decide from a wide spectrum of colors and styles, such as red for serious ones, green intended for extremely important ones etc.
The add-on “Wired-Marker” is available as a freeware. Wired-Marker addon link.
- Post To Twitter From Your Address Bar With TwitterBar – FireFox Twitter Addon
- Tutorial – How To Manage Passwords In Firefox
- How Can I Set Up Favorites Folder / Directory In Firefox? Where Are The Favorite Files On Firefox?
- Firefox Won’t Remember / Save Passwords For AutoComplete – How To Fix It?
- Private File Storage And Sharing Service Drop.io’s Firefox Plugin