Generate Windows Vista System Health Report
All we know that in a healthcare maintenance, medical checkup and screening is an essential part of all alliance. You can avoid the problems from getting out of hand by detecting any disease as early as possible. This theory is totally applicable to the computer systems as well .
Running a maintenance program from time to time prevents your system from critical problems. For Windows Vista users, to inspect and diagnose a system, you can use the self generated diagnostic System Health Report of Windows Vista.
This System Health Report checks performance and reliability of the system, and it also sorts out the information delivered by the system after checking it for only. The format of this report is quite easily readable and is well-organized, so that can easily identify all the possible problems that could prove to be critical for your computer.
You can generate a System Health Report in Windows Vista by going to “Run” function e.g. hit Win key and then type perfmon.exe/report. You can also use following alternative procedure in order to derive the system health report.
- Go to Start and Control Panel and then System and Maintenance.
- Click on to tab named as Performance Information and Tools
- Next click on the Advanced Tools link inside the Task List.
- Select an option “Generate a system health report”.
- You have to wait for few minutes to obtain full health report of your system. If there Is any error is present in you system, the report will explain the possible error symptoms, and it will also let you know about how it occurred in the first place and how to resolve it.