Get rid of Irritating Notifications of Reboot after Upgrading Window
Microsoft windows operating system has a very useful feature of upgrading windows Operating System automatically to enhance its performance and efficiency. However once you upgrade your windows operating systems it will start notify you to reboot your system now and then.
This notification message becomes very annoying in some case especially when you are working your important task on computer. These pop ups will be appear on your screen within timely intervals.
However there are two approaches to fix this problem. You just need to follow one of them at a time.
Disable Temporarily – Using Run Command
- Initially go to Start> Run> type “net stop wuauserv”> Click on Enter option.
- This command will disable windows updating until next system reboot.
- That’s it you have completed this task.
Disable Permanently – Using Group Policy
- Navigate to Start> Run> type gpedit.msc> press Enter button.
- Now group policy editor will be opened.
- Navigate to Computer Configuration> Administrative Templates> Windows Components> Windows Update.
- Now double click on “No auto-start with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations” then enable this option.
- Save this settings and exit from the Microsoft group policy administration window.
- You have completed this task.