Use Gmail to receive and see mail that you have received in other email accounts too
Now days most of the people uses more than two email accounts according to the preferences. When it comes to check the emails in different email account, the problem arises then. You have to login in to different email service provider to check your mails and this is one of the tedious thing to do. Make your Gmail account as the only client to receive and send mails via Gmail.
Now let us see how to do it with an example.
Let say you have three different email accounts by the name of
- xxx@ hotmail.com
Now let us see how to integrate.
- Open your Gmail account by login in to it.
- Go to settings.
- Get in to accounts tab.
- You will have an option to add another email account under the option named “Send Email as”,
- You will be asked to fill in the details of the new email account.
- Now all you have to do is to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you have added all the email accounts, valid ones, you will receive a verification mail from Gmail. You have to verify the email ID you have integrated and you are done.
- From now on all the mails from different email account will be present in your Gmail account.