‘Google Talk’ Plugin Not Available In Windows Media Player In Windows Vista
Check my previous most, I wrote how you can show the current song being played on Windows Media Player as your latest status message on Google Talk (GTalk).
Some of the visitors complained and wrote to me that this feature was not available in their Windows Media Player. The possible problem is that Google Talk (GTalk) is installed the wrong way.
To fix this problem, you’ll have to reinstall by running the set up file as an administrator.
This will solve the problem and the Google Talk Plugin will be available in Windows Media Player on Windows Vista.
- Google Talk Is Not Accessible By All Users In Windows Vista
- How To Show Current Windows Media Player Song As Your Status Message Of GTalk
- Lyrics Plugin For Winamp And Windows Media Player
- How To – VLC Player configuration on Windows Vista
- How To Show Current Winamp Music Track As Your Status Message Of GTalk