How Can I Change A Complete Paragraph Which Is In Capital To Lower Case In Microsoft Word ?

The other day I had to type something in Microsoft Word and after completely typing I realized I had typed the complete paragrah in Capital.

Well I am sure a lot of us would have faced this problem more than once. Now if this has happened to you, then there is nothing to worry, as Microsoft word has a feature which helps you change the the case of the words.

Here’s how you can change the case of the selected paragraph:
1> Open the document,
2> Select the paragrah you want to change the case of,
3> Click on Format,
4> Select Change Case and select the option that best suits your need.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here