How Can I Convert Speech/Voice recording to Text ?
In one of the previous article I wrote how to convert text to speech. In this article let us look at how to convert Speech or conversations to text.
Honestly, I could not find a free solution to convert speech/voice recording/phone conversations to text automatically.
The best paid alternative I could find is Cogi, so far. With Cogi you can record your conversations over phone or a voice recording device and transcribe the same after you are done with the conversation.
If you are in a meeting, then cogi will virtually prepare the minutes of meeting for you. It has the ability to record every single persons conversation, then transcribe it later on. You can highlight only the important conversation which can be extracted out as minutes of the meeting.
They offer a 30 day free trial, and if satisfied you can buy the paid service, whic comes at a nominal price.
[ Try Cogi ]
- How To Convert txt – Text document to mp3 – Compressed audio file Free
- How Can I Record My Skype Conference Conversations In Real Time ?
- How Can I Use Voice Dictation In Office XP ?
- How To Convert Music From An Old Phonograph Record To MP3 And Transfer It To Personal Computer ?
- How Can I insert the word “Comma” rather than the Punctuation Mark in Voice Dictation – Office XP ?