Easygoing and Cheaper Mode to Create Calendar from Outlook
On Most of the occasions we don’t get what we need on normal calendars, but no worries as there is an opportunity that has been given by outlook to create one apotheosis with all the important events and details connected.
Generally it will be great to have all the reminders, events and some memorable days listed on the actual calendar, which can be created now with the help of outlook. However, now an individual has a more easygoing, and cheaper mode to create and possess calendar by getting a print out through Outlook.
To get a photocopy of calendar through Outlook steps to be followed are:
- First of all open the outlook email account and select the File menu bar
- Navigate and select the “New” option, under that select the “Folder” option.
- Now, you will get a new window pop up as “Create-New-Folder”, under the field type “Name”: type in as Blank-Calendar, then under “Folder Contains” scroll down menu select “Calendar Items” and select“OK” option.
- Now, get back to the Outlook-Navigation-Pane and select on Calendar Option under that you will find an option as “Blank Calendar”. Select it.
- Now, the calendar can be viewed under “My-Calendar-group”. Select and check the option and keep a note of other listings as unchecked.
- Finally, to get a Print out navigate through file menu bar under this you get an option as “Print” select it. Now, you are asked to select either of the options as monthly, daily or weekly styled print to be made. Make sure to pick the date layout prior to the print.