How to put up a personalized Slideshow on Facebook
You might have stumbled upon facebook profiles that feature attractive slideshows in them – and must have wondered if you could do the same in your Facebook profile. Well, although it is hard to say how your friends managed it – this article will let you in on a great tip to create amazing slideshows on your Facebook profiles.
The easiest way is to use services that are free and available online. The case that will be discussed here is Slide.com. This website creates the slideshow from photos that you specify and gives you a HTML code that you can embed easily on your Facebook profile – easy as pie!
- Go to Slide.com.
- To the top left corner of the homepage, you will see a small tab that says Create. Move your mouse over it and click on Create a Slideshow.
- You will see the Add Images From frame in the next page. Click on the Browse button and select the image files that you want to include in the slideshow.
- Next is the fun part – look to the right of the page, where you can see a list of styles, skins, themes, etc. under the heading Customize Your Design. Try out all the various options there and select the one you like the best for your photo collection.
- Next you have to scroll down the page to see the order of the images. Drag the different images to set the order as per your preference. Also, you can remove any image you don’t like by simply clicking on the small red cross button to the top-right of each image.
- Once you are done toggling the various options, click on Save (get code).
- You are taken to a page where you are asked to enter additional details (for credits). Enter these and click on SAVE Slideshow.
- You find that the left bar contains a list of social networking sites, click on Facebook.
- Otherwise you can simply copy the HTML code that they give you and paste in any field in your Facebook profile, someone’s status, or someone’s comment field.
That’s it – you’re done!