If you regularly download images from webpages for personal or professional use, then you know things are easy if you download one or two images, but the task becomes a hassle if you have to download a lot of images at once.
With DownThemAll the problem of downloading multiple images from a webpage is solved. DownThemAll or dTA as it is commonly known as, is a Firefox extension using which you can download bulk images and links from a page.
Here’s how you can download all the images on a webpage at once:
- Download DownTheAll from https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/201/ and install it.
- Then go to the page where you want to download bulk images from.
- Right click on the page and select “downThemAll“.
- Click on links of all the images you want to download, this gets a little tricky as some websites do not follow strict naming convention when uploading images, in such case -download all the images from that particular page and delete the ones which you don’t need.
- Specify the directory / folder where you want to the images downloaded.
- Click on “Start Download“
That’s it you are done.
I’ve already writen about DownloadHelper – using which you can download multiple videos from a page. You can use download helper to download bulk images too !