How to Forward Entire Email Conversation Thread in Gmail
Gmail has the capability to store the string of e-mail messages in between sender’s and recipients’ mail and replies respectively. This data is stored is a threaded talk style. These types of threaded mail conversations are very useful and allow the readers to have a glance of all associated emails in just a single click. The effective conversation thread is very handy and the user can also forward the whole conversation e-mails at single click.
Gmail offers a special functionality that has the ability to forward the whole conversation stuffing into the email conversation thread to the receiver. With the help of this single-mail-message the recipient can read and understand what had been conversed in different email messages which are sent and responded.
There is no need to user to forward each and every single email message one by one. It saves the considerable amount of time that we would need to spend on sending the email massages, and it stacks all the associated messages to pack into the single email.
Following is the step by step process for doing this: –
- First of all, open the discussion thread which has to be forwarded in Gmail inbox.
- Going on the right hand side of the window, click on the “Forward all” option.
- In “Compose Mail” option, a new editor to forward the email massage thread will be opened which contains a bold text word as “Forwarded conversation”.
- After that you have to enter the email address of the receiver in the “To” box, then add CC and BCC, enter the subject and put in any extra text to the body of the email if needed.
- Finally, just click on the “Send” option to forward the discussion mail.
Important Note: –
The Gmail copies entire part of the email messages into threaded discussion and the new mail message will be sent to the recipients, along with the subject added as “Fwd:”. If you need to skip or remove any email messages from the forward list or included in the list of sending email, you can erase the individual mail before clicking on the “Forward all” option. Otherwise, you can just edit the compose mail text yourself to take away the unwanted content.