How Can I Improve Browsing And Loading Speed Of Google Chrome Browser
Googles’ Chrome is known for quick loading and rendering capabilities. Despite it’s quick loading capabilities, a few of you might just wish that it would be a little more quicker, which would improve the page loading time and hence improve your overall browsing experience.
One of the simple ways to achieve this is by disabling image loading or displaying images with in the browser. This process alone will drastically improve the overall speed of page loading. If your main intention is content then this step will be a boon for you, but if you want to see images then, this option doesn’t suffice your need.
If you are using chrome in your cell phone or mobile phones, then disabling content will drastically improve the performance and you’ll also notice that it consumes way much lesser bandwidth, as images are the main bandwidth consumers!
- How Do I Disable Images Display In Google Chrome Browser ?
- Tips To Improve Browsing Speed And Optimize IE / Internet Explorer And Firefox
- How To Speed Up Web Page Loading Time – Google Web Accelerator
- Improve Browsing Speed And Safety With Open DNS
- Auto Refresh / Reload Web Browsers : Google Chrome, IE 8, Opera At Regular Intervals