Highlight important post in blogger with sticky posts
You might have noticed that your recent blog posts will appear on the top in your Blogger home page. The disadvantage of this system is that your important board Blogs will keep moving down and disappear as you keep adding new posts to your Blog. To avoid this from happening, you can create some sticky posts for the important ones. Then the important posts will be displayed on the top of your new postings at all times.
Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to make the sticky posts:
- First, click on the Page Elements and then Edit Template
- The next step is to search for the below mentioned code:
<b:section class=’main’ id=’main’ showaddelement=’no’>
<b:widget id=’Blog1′ locked=’true’ title=’Blog Posts’ type=’Blog’/>
- If you observe the code, then you will find this: <b:section class=’main’ id=’main’ showaddelement=’no’>
- Once you get that code you have to make a slight change. Change the word “no” to” yes” after showaddelement.
- Don’t forget to save the template.
- Now get back to Page Element page where a new option will be there called Add a Gadget.
- Write your post either in HTML or text and save it.
- That’s it your work is done.