For Your Desktop Wallpaper Set a Video Instead Of an Image
Let us see how to set video as wallpaper:
- The first and main thing you need is VLC media player. You can download it for free from internet if you don’t have VLC.
- Go to settings, then click on preferences then interface and click on main interfaces and go to wxwidgets.
- Check the systray Icon and uncheck the Taskbar from the advanced option.
- Click on video then output module and click on DirectX.
- Advanced option should be checked.
- Wallpaper mode should be enabled by checking that.
- Repeat current item should be checked after you have selected the playlist
- Save the setting and close VLC media player. Start it again.
- Run any video on VLC media player, by right clicking on the video a pop down menu will appear and choose wallpaper.
- Your video will be set as wallpaper.