How can I turn ON auto refresh in Internet Explorer 7
Earlier I have discussed about:
Now let us look how to turn ON Auto refresh. The procedure is almost same with only little changes to Step 3. Instead of selecting Disable select Enable, and that’s it.
To turn ON Auto-Refresh or Meta-Refresh :
1> Goto Tools -> Internet Options – > select the tab Security
2> Click on Custom Level -> Scroll till you find Miscellaneous
3> Allow META REFRESH -> Select Enable
4> Click on OK and exit.
- How can I turn off auto refresh in Internet Explorer 7
- Disable Auto Scanning For Viruses In Firefox-3 After Downloading
- What is the use of Windows Accesibility Wizard
- More Than 500 Useful, Timesaving Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows Vista
- When I create a new document in Microsoft Word 2007, it puts a frame in the new document created. How do I remove this?