How Do I Get The Recycle Bin Folder Which I Accidentally Deleted In Windows XP
I deleted my recycle bin folder off my desktop !! How do I get it back ?
You may by mistake the “Recycle bin” icon from your laptop or desktop. Here’s how you can get it back.
If you are on windows XP then follow the steps :
1. Right-click an empty area of your desktop
2. Select Properties
3. Click the Desktop tab
4. Click the Customize button
5. Click Restore Default
6. Exit all windows and restart your computer
Note: Sometimes you may have just hidden the recycle bin and not actually have delete it
Getting the hidden ‘Recycle Bin’ is fairly easy, but even more easier is to download and install “Tweak UI” one of the ‘Power toys‘ Microsoft lets you download for free officially. Power toys do a lot of quick tricks.
You can find a lot of other downloads which will improve your Windows user experience on the right side bar.
- How to speed up shutdown time of Windows XP and Windows Vista
- How To Recover Lost Computer Data: Undelete Your Troubles Away!
- 4 Registry Tweaks That Will Improve Performance Of Windows XP Significantly
- More Than 500 Useful, Timesaving Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows Vista
- How To – VLC Player configuration on Windows Vista