How Do I Know If Any Of My Friends Are Online When I Am On ?
Recently one of TechBuzz’s reader Louis asked how he could know if any of his friends were online when he was online ?
Here’s the answer to Louis’s question:
1> Login to your Facebook account.
2> In the righ bottom corner, you’ll see a small tab with a green dot and text next to it which says (chat) and a number next to it. The green dot signifies that you are online, the chat sates that it’s your accounts chat window and the number will tell you how many of your friends are online on Facebook at that time.
3> If you click on this tab, it pops up a small box which will give you more details about your friends who are online currently.
- How To Enable/Diable Pictures Of All My Friends In GTalk And See Only Online Friends
- Can My Friends See Me Online On Gtalk If I Remove Them From My Friends List
- Can I See A Locked Profile In Facebook ? Can I Visit Profiles Of People Who Are Not Friends ?
- How Can My Website Visitors Chat With Me When I’m Online
- Be Idle To Your Friends Permanently on GTalk