Snapchat is one of the best apps to communicate with your friends by sharing photos and videos. It is also quite popular with users due to its privacy features. Snapchat automatically deletes the snap you share within a few seconds. When you share stories, they stay on for 24 hours before they get deleted permanently. Here is how to delete Snapchat story on iPhone before the 24 hour time period.
How to Delete SnapChat Story on iPhone
- Launch Snapchat on your iPhone
- Swipe Right to Left on the screen to open the stories page.
- Tap on ‘My Story’ option
- A list will appear that shows the stories you’ve shared in the last 24 hours. Select the story you want to delete.
- Swipe up on the screen and the trash icon will appear. Tap on the trash icon.
- A popup will appear asking you for confirmation to delete the story.
- Tap on ‘Delete’ to delete the story.
That’s that. Your story on Snapchat is now deleted. It’s that simple as to How to Delete SnapChat Story on iPhone. Share this news with your friends and family who are ardent Snapchat users so they can know.