How To Embed Live Google News In Website / Blog?
Embed Google NewsShow on your Website
Do you want to make your website more informative and attractive? Now you can add or embed Google NewsShow on website to make it more informative, as it allows the users to see latest Google news. Once you embedded NewsShow to website by generating java script code along with NewsShow wizard then paste it to your website.
The below mentioned steps allow you to embed Google news slide to your website.
- In order to configure NewsShow requirements, navigate to the NewsShow Wizard. You can add your specific preferences such as kind of news style, topics (business, politics, election, sports, movies, etc), and how many search results that you want to show, and many more features. It means you can customize your NewsShow according to your preferences to make it more attractive and suitable for your website.
- Once you have defined your requirements, you can get the preview of your NewsShow by clicking button at bottom of the opened window.
- Moving forward you will get a secret code at the bottom of the NewsShow preview that you have to copy and paste to your website.
By following these simple steps you can easily add or embed NewsShow to your website.
- Can I Add Google Analytics To My Blogger Blog ? How?
- Plugoo Alternative – Use Google Chatback To Chat Online With Visitors To Your Blog / Website
- Can I See How Many Visitors Are Currently Online On My Blog / Website ?
- Improve / Increase Google Image Search Traffic To Your Blog / Website
- Monitor / Spy Whos Talking About You / Your Website/Blog Online