How to exit ‘Full Screen’ Mode in VNC
Seems like an easy thing, but did struggle a bit when I had to do it the first time. I assumed ‘Esc’ would do the trick, you guessed it right, I was wrong.
RealVNC is one of my favorite VNC, as it provides remote control software which lets me see and interact with desktop applications across any network.
Once I connect to any system within the network, I can select the ‘Full screen’ option to browse the other system as though ‘I’m sitting at that system’. If you have to come out of the ‘Full Screen’ mode, then press ‘F8′ and un-check ‘Full Screen’ option.
The first time I was using VNC, I had tough time figuring this out as I had missed going through the documentation, I was connected to a system which did not have internet connection and the only way (at least back then), I could come off the system was by re-booting it .
Feels stupid .
- Shortcut Key To Flip The Screen In the Windows TO 180 Degree..
- HOW TO: Use ClearType to Enhance Screen Fonts in Windows XP
- Windows Vista Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to install Reliance Net Connect Data Card on Windows Vista x64
- How do I paste simple arithmetic equations into a calculator and get results?