How To Find The Default Gateway Of BSNL DataOne / Airtel / Tata Indicom Broadband?
The default gateway for your BSNL Dataone / Airtel / Tata Indicom broadband connection is
However, at times it may be different depending on variation in installation process. Simplest way to find the Default Gateway of your system is to run the ipconfig /all command in command prompt. Here’s step by step process to find
1> Click start –> Run –> cmd and enter
2> type ipcofig /all and enter
This will list the IP configuration details, which will include your DNS IP and your Default Gateway.
- BSNL BroadBand Internet Connection Slash Prices on EVDO & NIC In Bangalore
- An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections.
- How To Get Run Command Option For Folders In Right Click Context Menu
- Enable, Access, Activate, Show, Switch to, Administrator in Vista
- Computer Turns Off / Shuts Down Automatcially – Corrupt File – Run Chkdsk