How To Get Partners Password In TeamViewer ?
If you want to remotely control your partners or friends computer using teamviewer, you’ll need your partners password.
First ensure that your partner has switched on his/her system and teamviewer is running on the system. Communicate with your partner to send the password, which can be found in ‘Wait for session’ box when team viewer is started.
The password found here is auto generated, and it varies every time teamviewer is started fresh. Hence, you’ll need to communicate with your partner, to get new password, every time you log out and want to log in again to your partners system. One way to solve this problem is to set a predetermined password, which can be done by your partner by clicking on ‘Extras‘ and setting a password of his/her choice.
Once the password is set you can use the default password everytime you want to log into your partners system. The only requirement now is that your partners computer is on and teamviewer is running on his/her system.
Related Post: Solve Teamviewer’s: “Commercial Use Suspected” Problem
- How To Solve TeamViewer “Commercial Use Suspected!” Problem
- How To Reinstall Teamviewer After It Has Expired ?
- Where Can I Download TeamViewer For Linux
- Teamviewer Alternative Free Remote Acess And Desktop Control Software For Your Computer
- How Can I Recover My Windows Admin Password Which I Forgot – Free Password Recovery Tool