How To Import Options, Bookmarks From opera 9.63 To Google Chrome
Today I noticed that, Google Chrome was not detecting Opera 9.63 and hence was not able to import the bookmarks.
Here’s how you can import bookmarks from Opera to Google Chrome :
1> Open Opera, go to File menu and select “import/export”.
2> Find a way to export the bookmark as a .html file. While importing ensure you rename ‘bookmarks.htm’ as ‘bookmarks.html’.
3> Open Bookmark Manager in Google Chrome: Tools –> Import and import the ‘bookmarks.html’ file that you have exported from Opera.
- Auto Refresh / Reload Web Browsers : Google Chrome, IE 8, Opera At Regular Intervals
- Rename Your Firefox Tabs And Google Chrome Tabs Title In One Click
- How To Back Up Username And Passwords in Firefox For Restoring Or Retrieval
- Free Easy To Use Password Manager For Windows
- Effective History And Bookmark Searching In Firefox