How To Logout / Signout In Google Talk
I’ve already written how you can forcefully logout from Google Talk / Google Chat.
In this post let us see how we can log out from a regular chat session:
1> If you are logged into Google talk, then it is very easy to logout / signout to: You’ll notice a small arrow mark next to ‘status update’ bar, when you are logged in (See the image below)
2> You’ll notice ‘Sign out‘ option which is right above ‘Clear custom messages‘. Clicking on ‘Sign Out‘, will log your Google talk session.
- How To – Forced Logout In Gtalk / Gmail Chat
- Google Talk Is Not Accessible By All Users In Windows Vista
- I Get Error 0 / Error 1 While Signing In To Google Talk (GTalk)
- ‘Google Talk’ Plugin Not Available In Windows Media Player In Windows Vista
- Recover Lost Password Of MSN , Yahoo, Windows, Google Talk, ICQ, AOL Instant Messenger