Make Your Post Title Much More Attractive With Animated Icons
The first thing you have to is to get an image icon so as to place it in your blogger blog. The pixels should be of 50*50. Choosing image can be quite simple if you search it in Google. Once your image is selected, you have to upload it in image hosting sites, like photobucket, googlepages, tinypic, imageshack, etc. Remember to copy the link of your image and then go to next step.
The next step is to create a HTML code for the image icon. You have to create a HTML code with the copied image link. In order to create a HTML code with the image link, follow the code mentioned below:
<img src=”LINK TO YOUR IMAGE HERE” style=”border-width:0px” />
Paste the copied link where your link is requested. Once this step is done, move on to next step.
Now we have to edit HTML to insert the code of the image. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign in to your blogger account.
- Then click on Layout and then click on Edit HTML
- Click on the box named Expand Widget so as to expand the Widget Template.
- Then search for this code: <b:if cond=’data:post.url’> in your template. To do so you can press CTRL+F, it is the shortcut key for find.
- Just above this code you have to add the HTML code.
- To finish the process you have to Save the template.
- Your work is over.